TransUnion Money Lenders Programme offers membership to carefully selected lenders that comply with a strict approval process and regular monitoring. With ready access to TransUnion’s credit rating, lenders use rich data insights to optimise consumers’ repayment capability, while managing portfolio risk and enhancing acquisition.
Better understand consumers’ credit management through rich data insights and regular alerts to make more informed decisions.
Use credit rating insights to effectively measure consumers’ repayment capability, while tailoring your product offering to growing your portfolio.
Build mutual trust using effective risk management tools to help raise service standards through tailored offers.
1) Figures of existing money lenders licensees based on Hong Kong Companies Registry (as of 30 September 2020). Number of existing money lenders licensees is approximately 2300.
2) Interview detail and information above are provided by interviewees.
3) All information provided here is subject to change without notice. Contact your TransUnion representative to obtain the latest TransUnion’s product information.
4) TransUnion, the TransUnion logo, TransUnion Member logo and other trademarks of TransUnion Limited or its subsidiaries in the US and/ or other countries.
5) Other names and brands maybe claimed as the property of others.
© TransUnion Limited 2020