Enhance acquisitions, manage portfolio risk and build mutual trust by raising service standards.
To become a carefully selected member of the TransUnion Money Lenders Membership Programme, lenders must comply with a strict approval process and regular monitoring. With ready access to TransUnion’s credit rating, lenders can use rich data insights to assess consumers’ repayment capabilities, manage portfolio risk and enhance acquisitions, enabling them to deliver tailor-made product offerings to clients.
To ensure our money lender members can be easily identified by consumers, we provide window stickers and tent cards for them to display.
You’ll gain immediate access to our powerful credit data which you can leverage to help manage risk, grow acquisitions and enhance trust.
Hear our members describe how they and the industry have been empowered by the TransUnion Money Lenders Programme
To stand out in the competitive landscape, it’s essential to keep pace with market trends and be well-equipped with effective strategies to acquire and retain customers.
TransUnion Money Lenders Programme organises periodic trainings and webinars hosted by our experts and guest speakers from renowned brands in the industry. The insights shared will be applicable to your business — no matter its size or scale.
As our member, you’ll receive exclusive, early invitations to our trainings and webinars. Participants will receive a certificate after the completion of our training to stay competitive. Stay tuned for upcoming sessions!
“A very practical course for money lenders. I would strongly recommend all money lender practitioners take this course.”
Mr. Simon, Rabbit Credit
“The course is enriching and our colleagues have learned a lot. I will definitely recommend this to my other staff.”
Ms. Abby Chan, Cashing Pro
“Thank you for organizing such a great training. The course theme is clear and I like the fact that the course is taught and explained comprehensively by modules, making it easier to understand and digest. This will not only be course for money lender beginners but also a great session for experienced practitioners to refresh their knowledge.”
Mr. Larry Lam, UA Finance
1) Figures of existing money lenders licensees based on Hong Kong Companies Registry (as of 30 September 2020). Number of existing money lenders licensees is approximately 2300.
2) Interview detail and information above are provided by interviewees.
3) All information provided here is subject to change without notice. Contact your TransUnion representative to obtain the latest TransUnion’s product information.
4) TransUnion, the TransUnion logo, TransUnion Member logo and other trademarks of TransUnion Limited or its subsidiaries in the US and/ or other countries.
5) Other names and brands maybe claimed as the property of others.
© TransUnion Limited 2023
We're sorry, your request failed. Please try again in a little while.